Artwork.

by Making Waves on Friday 1 February 2013


I always look for interesting cover art. I think that really helps a band when it comes to selling their music. I guess it takes in to account the "don't judge a book by its cover" lesson. 

I probably shouldn't get all technical here, so I won't bore you. Just think that this is worth a share. It's for a band called The Gallery, from the US. 

It's funny isn't it? You look at how famous someone like Nicki Minaj is, and how horrific that artwork looks (if you can even call it artwork). Then you think how unknown this little band are in comparison and how great their artwork looks. 

The same goes for Roddy Hart & The Lonesome Fire's new album cover. Actually created by an artist, not thrown together and chucked in to society. 

Rant over. I do appreciate the little things with art and design. 




No comments yet.

Write a comment:

Powered by Blogger.